Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Emergency Management Baseline Assessment Grant (EMBAG) (DHS 19 NPD 131 00 01)
- The Department of Homeland Security, Department of Homeland Security - FEMA in the information and statistics sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Emergency Management Baseline Assessment Grant (EMBAG)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 97.131.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 21, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 22, 2019.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Information and Statistics
Next opportunity: National Council for Preservation Education interns at the Midwest Regional Office
Previous opportunity: Media Projects
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DHS 19 NPD 131 00 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F19AS00290||Youth Engagement Education and Employment|
|P19AS00358||Buffalo Soldiers and their Role in the National Park Service Annotate Bibliography and Historic Context Study|
|P19AS00388||NCPE interns at Northeast Regional Office|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DHS 19 NPD 131 00 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: