National Council for Preservation Education interns at the Midwest Regional Office (P19AS00313)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "National Council for Preservation Education interns at the Midwest Regional Office" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.946.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 25, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is a Notice of Intent only. This Task Agreement is being awarded under Cooperative Agreement P17AC00225 which was already awarded under a competitive process. No applications are being accepted at this time.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $34,166.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training
Next opportunity: Substance Use Disorder Prevention that Promotes Opioid Recovery and Treatment for Patients and Communities (SUPPORT) Act: Section 1003 Demonstration Project to Increase Substance Use Provider Capacity
Previous opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Emergency Management Baseline Assessment Grant (EMBAG)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00313) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P19AS00326||Trail Maintenance at Sunrise Area of Mount Rainier National Park|
|P19AS00327||Resource Stewardship and Interpretive Interns at Lewis and Clark National Historical Park|
|NPS 19 NERO 0056||Farmington Wild and Scenic River Assistance|
|TEGL 02 15||Operational Guidance for Dislocated Worker Grants|
|P19AS00335||Visitor Services Interns at Big Hole National Battlefield|
|NPS 19 NERO 0057||Youth Restore Historic Landscapes|
|SFOP0006007||Algeria Entrepreneurship and Employment|
|SDVETP 2019 01||Service Disabled Veteran Entrepreneurship Training Program|
|NPS 19 NERO 0062||ProRanger Philadelphia Program–2019 Operational Phase|
|NPS NOI P19AC00762||Rehabilitation of the Rocky Springs and Yockanookany Sections of the Natchez Trace National Scenic Trail|
|P19AS00375||College Creek Inlet Hydrological Study to develop safety alternative|
|NPS 19 NERO 0065||2019 Youth Crew to Conduct Resource and Trail Improvements|
|ETA UI 2019 01 NOI||Unemployment Insurance Integrity Center of Excellence Operations|
|NPS 19 NERO 0066||Northeast Youth Program Management Assistance|
|NPS 19 NERO 0072||Provide Youth Jobs and Training Experiences|
|7200AA18APS00003 ADDENDUM BMK MOROCCO||Inclusive Socio-Economic Development in Beni Mellal-Khenifra, Morocco|
|NPS 19 NERO 0073||Student Conservation Internship for Heritage Areas Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00313", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: