Apply for RFA NS 21 004
- The Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Small Vessel VCID Biomarkers Validation Consortium Coordinating Center (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.853, 93.866.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 23, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 09, 2021.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: International Cooperation
Previous opportunity: Inclusive Socio-Economic Development in Marrakech-Safi, Morocco
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA NS 21 004
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA NS 21 004) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA NS 21 005||Small Vessel VCID Biomarker Validation Consortium Sites (U01)(Clinical Trials Not Allowed)|
|HRSA 21 058||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part C Capacity Development Program|
|7200 AA 21R00011||Investing in Resilient Families|
|CDC RFA DP21 2108||Strengthening Breastfeeding Support by Coordinating National Efforts and Building Capacity of Breastfeeding Coalitions|
|RFA HL 22 009||Summer Institute for Research Education in Biostatistics and Data Science (R25 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA OH 21 005||State Occupational Safety and Health Surveillance Program|
|RFA DP 21 003||Reducing Inequities in Cancer Outcomes through Community-Based Interventions on Social Determinants of Health|
|72048621RFI00001||RFI - Laos Maternal Child Health Nutrition Activity|
|DOS NBO PCO FY21 001||Kenya Community Grant Initiative-Routine Data Collection and Provider feedback|
|DOS NBO PCO FY21 003||Kenya Community Grant Initiative - Data Collection Platform|
|DOS NBO PCO FY21 002||Kenya Community Grant Initiative - Coordination Mechanism|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOA CSSG 0018||2021 Empowering Communities to Address Behavioral Health and Chronic Pain through Chronic Disease Self-Management Education Programs|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOA FPSG 0015||2021 Empowering Communities to Reduce Falls and Falls Risk|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOA CSSG 0014||2021 Integrated Networks to Deliver and Sustain Evidence-Based Chronic Disease Self-Management Education Programs|
|CDC RFA DP21 2103||Tobacco Prevention and Control-Related Public Health Law Technical Assistance|
|HRSA 21 092||Fiscal Year 2021 Ending the HIV Epidemic – Primary Care HIV Prevention|
|SM 21 007||Mental Health Awareness Training|
|SM 21 004||Grants for Expansion and Sustainability of the Comprehensive Community Mental Health Services for Children with Serious Emotional Disturbances|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOA FPSG 0017||2021 Integrated Networks to Deliver and Sustain Evidence-Based Falls Prevention Programs|
|SM 21 003||Garrett Lee Smith (GLS) Campus Suicide Prevention Grant|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA NS 21 004", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.