Apply for F17AS00354
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Endagered Species Conservation" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.657.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 01, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 07, 2017 This is a Notice of Intent to Sole Source, not a request for applications..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $36,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: For profit organizations other than small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: Digital Signage Project
Previous opportunity: Notice of Intent: Forest Restoration of Selected Areas
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F17AS00354
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F17AS00354) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F17AS00355||Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Unit|
|NPS NOI 17 CESU 29821||Statistical Support for Southeast Region I&M Networks|
|NPS NOI 17 CESU 28906||Southeast Coast Network Science Support|
|NPS NOI 17 CESU 30558||Paleoecology and Paleoclimate at the Turner River Mound Complex|
|P17AS00444||Ecological Restoration and Landscape Revegetation at Four Pacific Northwest Parks|
|NPS 17 NERO 0115||Implement White Clay Creek Wild and Scenic River Watershed Management Plan|
|P17AS00614||Science and Sustainability at North Cascades National Park|
|F17AS00362||Edangered Species Conservation - Recovery Implementation Funds|
|F17AS00363||Endagered Species Conservation- Recovery Implementation Funds|
|NPS 17 NERO 0121||Eightmile Wild and Scenic River Management Plan Implementation|
|F17AS00375||North American Wetlands Conservation Fund (NAWCA)|
|P17AS00637||Groundwork Elizabeth Capacity Building and Program Development|
|F17AS00383||Hermes Copper Butterfly Research|
|F17AS00384||Research and translocation of Hermes copper butterflies|
|BOR LC 1 N011||Notice of Intent to Award to New Mexico Department of Game and Fish|
|F17AS00386||CFDA 15.665 1986 Emergency Wetlands Resources Act|
|EPA GM 2017 FARMER||Gulf of Mexico Program Farmer to Farmer Cooperative Agreements|
|NPS 17 NERO 0131||Werowocomoco Exhibit for Gloucester Visitors Center|
|NPS 17 NERO 0134||New and Enhanced Paddle-In Campsites in Southern Maryland|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00354", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.