Notice of Intent: Forest Restoration of Selected Areas (P17AS00350)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Notice of Intent: Forest Restoration of Selected Areas" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 08, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 18, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Endagered Species Conservation
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Units
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00350) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00351||Provide Data Management, GIS, and File Structure Services at Joshua Tree National Park|
|L17AS00138||BLM Arizona, Migratory Bird Monitoring|
|L17AS00142||BLM-(AZ), Small Mammal Population Study, Vermilion Cliffs National Monument|
|L17AS00143||BLM AZ, Wickenburg Sophieâ¿¿s Flat Trail System|
|L17AS00137||BLM CA Vya Wildlife Community Response Assessment|
|L17AS00139||BLM CA Vya Sage Grouse Habitat Use and Fitness|
|L17AS00140||BLM CA Interpretive Services Seabird Protection Central CA Coast|
|L17AS00141||BLM CA North Coast Seabird Protection Network|
|L17AS00144||BLM CA Support of National Seed Strategy to Produce Ecologically Native Plant|
|L17AS00145||BLM CA Seed Strategy Implementation|
|L17AS00150||BLM-WY, Ferruginous Hawk Platforms in Natural Gas Development Field|
|L17AS00147||BLM-WY, Wyoming Watershed Projects for Grizzly Bear|
|L17AS00149||BLM-WY, Watershed Restoration and Fisheries Improvement|
|L17AS00151||BLM-WY, Vegetation Assessment Inventory and Monitoring Data Collection|
|L17AS00152||BLM-WY, Greater-Sage Grouse Study to Identify Movement Near Wind Farms|
|L17AS00148||BLM-CO Arkansas Headwaters Recreation Area Education Program|
|L17AS00153||BLM-CO: Interpretation, Education, and Protection of Resources on Public Lands in Western Colorado|
|L17AS00136||BLM Idaho White Bark Pine Blister Rust Resistance and Restoration Project|
|USGS 17 FA 0220||Assessing and modeling vegetation change along the Colorado River in support of trends assessment and vegetation resource management|
|L17AS00156||BLM CA Piedras Blancas Light Station Interpretation and Outreach|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00350", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: