Apply for P20AS00062
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education, environment, natural resources, transportation sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Developing a whale-avoidance training curriculum for cruise ship pilots and deck officers operating in and near Glacier Bay National Park" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.944.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 16, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 22, 2020 This is a notice of intent to award to Maritime Pilotaposs Institute. Applications will not be accepted from any other entity..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $430,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Environment, Natural Resources, Transportation
Next opportunity: DoD Multiple Sclerosis, Investigator- Initiated Research Award
Previous opportunity: Improving Care and Treatment Coordination: Focusing on Black Women with HIV – Demonstration Sites
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P20AS00062
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P20AS00062", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.