Tribal Colleges and Universities Program (18 546)
- The National Science Foundation in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Tribal Colleges and Universities Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 47.050, 47.075, 47.076.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 07, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 11, 2018 Small Grants for Research (SGR) Science Education Alliance Phage Hunters Advancing Genomics and Evolutionary Science in Tribal Colleges and Universities (SEA-PHAGES in TCUs) Targeted STEM Infusion Projects (TSIP) Preparing for TCUP Implementation (Pre-TI) Instructional Capacity Excellence in TCUP Institutions (ICE-TI) Partnerships in Geoscience Education (PAGE) TCU Enterprise Advancement Centers (TEA Centers).
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 47 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Fiscal Year 2019 Defense University Research Instrumentation Program (DURIP) - ARMY SUBMISSION
Previous opportunity: NIJ FY18 Tribal-Researcher Capacity Building Grants
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (18 546) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NIJ 2018 13740||NIJ FY18 Paul Coverdell Forensic Science Improvement Grants Program- COMPETITIVE|
|FA9550 18 S 0002||Air Force Fiscal Year 2019 Young Investigator Research Program (YIP)|
|DE FOA 0001844||Scientific Discovery through Advanced Computing: Runaway Electron Avoidance and Mitigation in Tokamak Plasmas|
|18 549||Planning Grants for Engineering Research Centers (ERC)|
|G18AS00022||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Southern Appalachian CESU|
|G18AS00023||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU|
|G18AS00024||Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|693JJ3 18 BAA 0001||FHWA 2018 Exploratory Advanced Research Broad Agency Announcement|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR DPGE 0277||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Exercise Interventions for People With Disabilities|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR RTHF 0263||Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (RRTC) on Health and Function for People with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities|
|18 553||CubeSat-based Science Missions for Geospace and Atmospheric Research|
|DE FOA 0001895||Quantum Testbed Pathfinder|
|G18AS00025||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forest CESU|
|FOA AFRL AFOSR 2018 0002||Fiscal Year 2019 Defense University Research Instrumentation Program (DURIP)|
|W911NF18S0002||Fiscal Year 2019 Defense University Research Instrumentation Program (DURIP) - ARMY SUBMISSION|
|G18AS00031||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Pacific Northwest CESU|
|G18AS00030||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU|
|G18AS00027||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G18AS00026||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU), Desert Southwest CESU|
|G18AS00028||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "18 546", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: