Apply for W911NF18S0002
- The Department of Defense, Dept of the Army -- Materiel Command in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Fiscal Year 2019 Defense University Research Instrumentation Program (DURIP) - ARMY SUBMISSION" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.431.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 20, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 06, 2018 Jul 06, 2018 Pre-Proposal inquires and questions must be submitted not later than Friday, 15 Jun 2018..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 100 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: FY18 Region 4 Wetland Program Development Grants
Previous opportunity: Tribal Colleges and Universities Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for W911NF18S0002
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (W911NF18S0002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|G18AS00031||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Pacific Northwest CESU|
|G18AS00030||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU|
|G18AS00027||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G18AS00026||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU), Desert Southwest CESU|
|G18AS00028||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G18AS00029||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|HR001118S0029||Next-Generation Non-Surgical Neurotechnology (N3)|
|NIJ 2018 13800||NIJ FY18 Forensic DNA Laboratory Efficiency Improvement and Capacity Enhancement Program|
|CRANBAA18 005||Information Visualization of NSWC Crane Innovation Ecosystem as part of Naval Science and Technology|
|HM0476 18 BAA 0001||National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency Academic Research Program (NARP)|
|W81XWH 18 BCRP BFA||DoD Breast Cancer, Breakthrough Fellowship Award|
|W81XWH 18 BCRP DIA||DoD Breast Cancer, Distinguished Investigator Award|
|W81XWH 18 BCRP BTA12||DoD Breast Cancer, Breakthrough Award Levels 1 and 2|
|W81XWH 18 BCRP BTA34||DoD Breast Cancer, Breakthrough Award Levels 3 and 4|
|W81XWH 18 BCRP INNOV||DoD Breast Cancer, Innovator Award|
|W81XWH 18 BCRP EOHS||DoD Breast Cancer, Era of Hope Scholar Award|
|DE FOA 0001897||BUILDING EPSCOR-STATE/NATIONAL LABORATORY PARTNERSHIPS|
|DE F0A 0001897||BUILDING EPSCOR-STATE/NATIONAL LABORATORY PARTNERSHIPS|
|NNH18ZEA001N TTT||D.2 Transformational Tools and Technologies (TTT)|
|PD 18 7334||Mathematical Biology|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "W911NF18S0002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.