Apply for O OVC 2022 171306
- The Department of Justice, Office for Victims of Crime in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OVC FY 2022 Expanding Access to Sexual Assault Forensic Examinations" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.560.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 28, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 13, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 7 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: ASEAN Logistics Support
Previous opportunity: BJA FY 22 Improving Reentry Education and Employment Outcomes
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for O OVC 2022 171306
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (O OVC 2022 171306) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2022 ACF ACYF CO 0095||AdoptUSKids|
|HHS 2022 ACF ORR ZN 0072||Employer Engagement Program|
|HHS 2022 ACF ORR RE 0048||Ethnic Community Self-Help Program|
|O OVC 2022 171311||OVC FY 2022 VOCA Victim Compensation Formula Grant|
|O OVC 2022 171314||OVC FY 2022 VOCA Victim Assistance Formula Grant|
|O OVC 2022 171309||OVC FY 2022 Emergency and Transitional Pet Shelter and Housing Assistance Grant Program|
|O OVC 2022 171313||OVC FY 2022 Improving Outcomes for Child and Youth Victims of Human Trafficking|
|O OVC 2022 171307||OVC FY 2022 Services for Victims of Human Trafficking|
|HHS 2022 ACL CIP DNCW 0086||Strengthening the Direct Care Workforce: A Technical Assistance and Capacity Building Initiative|
|HHS 2022 ACL CIP DNTC 0085||National Transportation Accessibility Center|
|HHS 2022 ACF IOAS OTIP TV 0037||Domestic Victims of Human Trafficking Services and Outreach (DVHT-SO) Program|
|O OVC 2022 171319||OVC FY 2022 Preventing Trafficking of Girls|
|O OVC 2022 171321||OVC FY 2022 Field-Generated Solicitation: Increasing Options and Expanding Access for Victims of Crime|
|O OVC 2022 171328||OVC FY 2022 Enhancing Access to Victim Services|
|O OVC 2022 171329||OVC FY 2022 Developing Greater Understanding of the Needs of and Resources for Victims of Criminal Justice System-Related Harm|
|HHS 2022 ACF ORR ZU 0157||Standing Announcement for Residential (Shelter and/or Transitional Foster Care) Services for Unaccompanied Children-UNLICENSED|
|HHS 2022 ACL CIP NWGV 0067||No Wrong Door System Governance: Improving Access to LTSS for Individuals and Family Caregivers|
|O OVC 2022 171330||OVC FY 2022 National Crime Victims' Rights Week Resource Guide (2023)|
|O OVC 2022 171327||OVC FY 2022 Invited to Apply - Advancing Hospital-Based Victim Services Technical Assistance Project|
|HHS 2022 ACF ACYF CU 0094||Regional Partnership Grants to Increase the Well-Being of, and to Improve the Permanency Outcomes for, Children and Families Affected By Opioids and Other Substance Abuse|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "O OVC 2022 171306", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.