NPS Notice of Intent to Award: Natural Resource Condition Assessment for Timucuan Ecological & Historic Preserve (P18AS00648)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "NPS Notice of Intent to Award: Natural Resource Condition Assessment for Timucuan Ecological & Historic Preserve" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 06, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This funding opportunity announcement is not a request for applications and no applications will be accepted under this announcement. The purpose of this funding opportunity announcement is to provide public notice that the National Park Service intends to fund this project as a task agreement under an existing competed cooperative agreement..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $70,012.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: Notice of Intent
Previous opportunity: Coral Reef Scenarios
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00648) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F18AS00337||Kupu/Americorps Biological Science Technicians|
|BOR MP 18 N036||Bay-Delta Collaborative Science and Adaptive Management Study Program|
|BOR MP 18 N037||Enhanced Acoustic Tagging, Analysis, and Real-Time Monitoring of Wild and Hatchery Salmonids in the Sacramento River Valley|
|F18AS00342||Palmyra Atoll Field Station Operations|
|F18AS00343||Coordinate and support management of Papahanaumokuakea Marine Monument|
|NPS 18 NERO 0210||Conducting a vulnerability assessment at George Washington Birthplace National Monument and identifying options to increase resilience at multiple parks|
|F18AS00349||Research Associates for Visitor Services at Pahranagat National Wildlife Refuge|
|BOR MP 18 N005||Sutter National Wildlife Refuge Lift Station Construction Project|
|EPA OLEM OBLR 18 05||National Brownfields Training Conferences Co-Sponsorship FY2019-2024|
|F18AS00270||The Emergency Wetlands Resources Act of 1986 is the authorizing legislation for the FWS NWI program, CFDA 15.665|
|NPS 18 NERO 0214||Assessing Nor'easter vulnerability for three New England parks|
|EPA OLEM OUST 18 04||IMPLEMENTATION OF THE COMPLIANCE/PREVENTION UNDERGROUND STORAGE TANK PROGRAM AND THE CLEANUP OF LEAKING UNDERGROUND STORAGE TANK PROGRAM|
|EPA R9 SFBWQIF 18 01||San Francisco Bay Water Quality Improvement Fund, FY2018|
|EPA R3 CBP 19 03||Chesapeake Bay Program Office Fiscal Year 2019 Request for Applications for Continuation and Administration of the Chesapeake Center for Collaborative Computing|
|F19AS00014||Research Associates for Visitor Services at Ash Meadows National Wildlife Refuge|
|EPA OAR OAQPS 18 08||2018 Targeted Airshed Grant Program|
|F19AS00019||Archaeology and Anthropology Research Associate at the Desert National Wildlife Complex|
|72067419APS00001||Local Partnerships for the Transformation of Water Annual Program Statement|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00648", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: