Apply for USGS 18 FA 0341
- The Department of the Interior, U. S. Geological Survey in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Coral Reef Scenarios" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.808.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 28, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 13, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $221,200.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: NPS Notice of Intent to Award: Natural Resource Condition Assessment for Timucuan Ecological & Historic Preserve
Previous opportunity: Lackawanna Heritage Valley National Heritage Area
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USGS 18 FA 0341
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USGS 18 FA 0341) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00601||Preservation Interns - Guadalupe Mountains/Carlsbad Caverns|
|P18AS00622||Catalog Historic Marconi/RCA Radio Station Artifacts at Point Reyes National Seashore|
|P18AS00633||Ethnographic Resource Study|
|P18AS00640||Update 35 year old Historic Study Resource Studies for improving community Dialogue|
|USGS 18 FAC 4886||Notice of Intent Evaluation of new protocols for establishing Conservation Reserve Enhancement Program (CREP) on sand prairies across the Southern Plains region|
|SFOP0005413||FY 2019 The Future Leaders Exchange (FLEX) Program: Host Family and School Placement and Monitoring|
|P18AC00654||Support to Interpretation and Education|
|P18AS00655||Monocacy National Battlefieldâ¿¿ Lâ¿¿Hermitage Oral Histories|
|P18AS00656||Monocacy National Battlefieldâ¿¿ Ethnographic Overview|
|18PR09||Networking and Professional Development of State and Large Urban System Healthcare Administrators|
|P18AS00666||Complete a Preliminary Evaluation of Structural Elements and Ancient|
|USGS 18 FAC 0355||Notice of Intent|
|NPS 18 NERO 0208||Stewardship Education in the Upper Valley, Connecting Schools to|
|USGS FA 18 361||Notice of Intent: Sustaining USArray Capabilities in Alaska|
|INL18CA0061 WHPHAITI TRAVLOG 09132018||Haiti Travel and Logistics Program for Training Support|
|SFOP0005258||Secure and Sustainable Human Rights Documentation Solutions|
|DHS 18 GPD 044 00 99||FY 2018 Assistance to Firefighters Grants|
|19CS01||Thinking for a Change Facilitator Program|
|USGS 18 FAC 0377||Notice of Intent|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USGS 18 FA 0341", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.