Apply for W81EWF 22 SOI 0016
- The Department of Defense, Engineer Research and Development Center in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Inundated Heritage Data Collection, Community Outreach, and Public Dissemination, Willamette Valley, Oregon" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.630.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 01, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 31, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Oyster larval transport/hydrodynamic modeling at Tangier/Pocomoke Sound, Virginia
Previous opportunity: ASEAN Logistics Support
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for W81EWF 22 SOI 0016
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (W81EWF 22 SOI 0016) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|W912HZ 22 SOI 0022||“Evaluating the Economic Implications of Low Flow Augmentation on the Ohio River”|
|W81EWF 22 SOI 0022||“Evaluating the Economic Implications of Low Flow Augmentation on the Ohio River"|
|W81EWF 22 SOI 0018||Integrated Harmful Algal Bloom (HAB) prediction, prevention, and management strategies for Florida’s St. Lucie Estuary System|
|W81EWF 22 SOI 0020||Delivering Scalable Harmful Algal Bloom (HAB) Prevention Technologies in the Ohio Region|
|W81EWF 22 SOI 0019||Delivering scalable Harmful Algal Bloom (HAB) management technologies in the Ohio region|
|W9126G 22 2 SOI 3046||Forestry Branch Support Environmental & Natural Resources Management, Fort Polk, Louisiana|
|W81XWH 22 DMDRP IDA||DoD Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy, Idea Development Award|
|W81XWH 22 DMDRP TRA||DoD Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy, Translational Research Award|
|W9126G 22 2 SOI 3027||Conservation Branch, Environmental Natural Resources Management Division, Directorate of Public Works, Joint Readiness Training Center, Fort Polk|
|W9126G 22 2 SOI 3711||Island Night Lizard SCI|
|22 601||Research Experiences for Undergraduates|
|W81XWH 22 BCRP BTA4 2||DoD Breast Cancer, Breakthrough Award Level 4|
|W81XWH 22 BCRP EOHS 2||DoD Breast Cancer, Era of Hope Scholar Award|
|W81XWH 22 BCRP BTA3 2||DoD Breast Cancer, Breakthrough Award Level 3|
|W81XWH 22 BCRP BTA12 2||DoD Breast Cancer, Breakthrough Award Levels 1 and 2|
|W81XWH 22 BCRP INNOV 2||DoD Breast Cancer, Innovator Award|
|W81EWF 22 SOI 0023||Oyster larval transport/hydrodynamic modeling at Tangier/Pocomoke Sound, Virginia|
|O NIJ 2022 171365||NIJ FY 2022 Invited to Apply - Investigator-Initiated Research and Evaluation on Firearm Violence|
|SFOP0009054||U.S.-ASEAN Science, Technology and Innovation Cooperation (STIC) Program|
|22 603||Mid-Career Advancement|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "W81EWF 22 SOI 0016", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.