Apply for AFKAM FY21 03
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Uganda in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Alumni Engagement Innovation Fund (AEIF 2021)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.022.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 06, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 21, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $40,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Fomenting research partnerships between the U.S. and the D.R.
Previous opportunity: Housing-related Hazards Capital Fund Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for AFKAM FY21 03
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (AFKAM FY21 03) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0007885||DRL FY2020: Support for the Rule of Law, Independent Media, and Civil Society in Lebanon|
|SFOP0007929||Countering Terrorism Finance in South America|
|NOI ETA 21 01||UI Interstate Connection Network (ICON) – Continued Support|
|SFOP0007839||2021 The TIP Office Notification of Funding Opportunity for Program to End Modern Slavery (PEMS)|
|SFOP0007926||FY 2021 BridgeUSA Leadership Development Program|
|SFOP0007928||FY 2021 Community Heritage Exchange Initiative|
|SFOP0007931||FY 2021 Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation Alumni Exchange|
|PASAPSFY21||U.S. Embassy Addis Ababa PAS Annual Program Statement|
|NIGER FTIF FY2021||Fiscal Transparency Innovation Fund|
|SFOP0007947||FY 2021 Study of the U.S. Institutes for Student Leaders from Europe|
|SFOP0007943||FY 2021 Professional Fellows Program|
|SFOP0007945||FY 2021 Professional Fellows Congress|
|21PR06||Women in Correctional Leadership|
|SSH MBA FY20 01||Ambassador’s Special Self -Help Programme|
|SCAKAB 21 CA 004 SCA 04052021||Arts and Activism|
|SFOP0007960||FY 2021 English Access Microscholarship Program|
|21CS25||Facilitating Behavior Change Instructor Led Training (ILT) curriculum to a Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT)|
|SFOP0007971||DRL Strengthening Democracy and Human Rights in Thailand|
|72012121RFI00001||New Anti-Corruption Support Activity|
|SFOP0007962||Defending Against Cyber-Enabled Intellectual Property (IP) Theft|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "AFKAM FY21 03", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.