Apply for S DR860 21 NOFO 002
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to the Dominican Republic in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Fomenting research partnerships between the U.S. and the D.R." and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 27, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 31, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $25,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: OVC FY 2021 Enhanced Collaborative Model Task Force To Combat Human Trafficking
Previous opportunity: Alumni Engagement Innovation Fund (AEIF 2021)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for S DR860 21 NOFO 002
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (S DR860 21 NOFO 002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|W81XWH 21 BMFRP IDA||DOD Bone Marrow Failure, Idea Development Award|
|W81XWH 21 BMFRP IIRA||DOD Bone Marrow Failure, Investigator-Initiated Research Award|
|21 581||Resilient & Intelligent NextG Systems|
|80HQTR21NOA01 21ESI B2||EARLY STAGE INNOVATIONS (ESI)|
|W81XWH 21 MBRP CTRA||DoD Military Burn, Clinical Translational Research Award|
|W81XWH 21 MBRP IDA||DoD Military Burn, Idea Development Award|
|W81XWH 21 NFRP EIRA||DOD Neurofibromatosis, Early Investigator Research Award|
|W81XWH 21 NFRP NIA||DOD Neurofibromatosis, New Investigator Award|
|W81XWH 21 NFRP IIRA||DOD Neurofibromatosis, Investigator- Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH 21 NFRP SIA||DOD Neurofibromatosis, Synergistic Idea Award|
|W81XWH 21 NFRP EHDA||DOD Neurofibromatosis, Exploration-Hypothesis Development Award|
|W81XWH 21 NFRP CTA||DOD Neurofibromatosis, Clinical Trial Award|
|W9126G 21 2 SOI 3491||Boat Capacity Survey, Grapevine Lake, TX|
|SFOP0008068||Global Innovation through Science and Technology in Ukraine and AI Activities|
|O NIJ 2021 99002||NIJ National Center on Forensics, Fiscal Year 2021|
|O NIJ 2021 99001||Research and Evaluation on a National Model for Technical Violations, Fiscal Year 2021|
|O NIJ 2021 99003||Research on the Impact of Public Policy on Racial and Ethnic Disparities in the Justice System, Fiscal Year 2021|
|WHS AD FOA 21 01||Minerva Research Initiative|
|21 585||NSF Program on Fairness in Artificial Intelligence in Collaboration with Amazon|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "S DR860 21 NOFO 002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.