Quantum Information Science Research for Fusion Energy Sciences (DE FOA 0002078)
- The Department of Energy - Office of Science, Office of Science in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Quantum Information Science Research for Fusion Energy Sciences" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.049.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 07, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 09, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Wisconsin funding announcement
Previous opportunity: Research and Evaluation on Drugs and Crime, FY 2019
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002078) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|G19AS00036||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU|
|G19AS00037||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Chesapeake Watershed CESU|
|F19AS00130||Fish and Wildlife Management Assistance|
|HHS 2019 ACL NIDILRR RTHF 0335||Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (RRTC) on Health and Function of People with Physical Disabilities|
|W81XWH 19 NFRP CTA||DoD Neurofibromatosis, Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 19 NFRP EIRA||DoD Neurofibromatosis, Early Investigator Research Award|
|W81XWH 19 NFRP NIA||DoD Neurofibromatosis, New Investigator Award|
|W81XWH 19 NFRP EHDA||DoD Neurofibromatosis, Exploration- Hypothesis Development Award|
|L19AS00002||BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Research Innovation (GRIN)|
|L19AS00003||BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Announcement (Two Task Statements)|
|L19AS00004||BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fire Science Exchange Announcement (One Task Statement)|
|NIJ 2019 15203||Tribal-Researcher Capacity Building Grants Solicitation, FY 2019|
|NIJ 2019 15625||National Juvenile Justice Data Analysis Program, FY 2019|
|W81XWH 19 ARP CTA||DoD Autism Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 19 ARP CTRA||DoD Autism Clinical Translational Research Award|
|W81XWH 19 ARP IDA||DoD Autism Idea Development Award|
|19 568||Antarctic Artists and Writers Program|
|NIJ 2019 15528||Sexual Assault Forensic Evidence - Inventory, Tracking, and Reporting, FY 2019|
|19 569||Sustained Availability of Biological Infrastructure|
|W81XWH 19 NFRP IIRA||DoD Neurofibromatosis Investigator- Initiated Research Award|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002078", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: