Apply for HHS 2017 IHS TSGN 0001
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Indian Health Service in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Office of Tribal Self-Governance Negotiation Cooperative Agreement" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.444.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 23, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 23, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $48,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: OVC FY 17 Field-Generated Innovations in Addressing Elder Abuse and Financial Exploitation
Previous opportunity: Pahrump Poolfish Habitat Enhancement
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2017 IHS TSGN 0001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2017 IHS TSGN 0001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2017 IHS TSGP 0001||Office of Tribal Self-Governance Planning Cooperative Agreement|
|RFA 613 17 000005||ZIMBABWE’S ENHANCING RESILIENCE OF OVC: Getting to ZERO|
|HRSA 17 113||Improving HIV Health Outcomes through the Coordination of Supportive Employment and Housing Services — Demonstration Sites|
|HRSA 17 114||Improving HIV Health Outcomes through the Coordination of Supportive Employment and Housing Services – Evaluation and Technical Assistance Provider|
|RFA AG 18 007||Claude D. Pepper Older Americans Independence Centers (P30)|
|CDC RFA DP15 15130301SUPP17||Guidance for Supplemental CDC/NCCDPHP/BRFSS Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) CDC-RFA-DP15-15130301SUPP17 Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System (BRFSS)|
|CDC RFA GH15 16290201SUPP17||COPY OF Rapid Response to Ebola Viral Disease in West Africa through Strengthening of Surveillance Systems and Disruption of Chain of Transmission Interventions|
|CDC RFA GH16 16290201SUPP17||COPY OF Rapid Response to Ebola Viral Disease in West Africa through Strengthening of Surveillance Systems and Disruption of Chain of Transmission Interventions|
|HHS 2017 ACL AOD DNIQ 0221||Living Well-Model Approaches for Enhancing the Quality, Effectiveness and Monitoring of Home and Community Based Services for Individuals with Developmental Disabilities|
|HRSA 17 115||Dental Faculty Loan Repayment Program|
|HRSA 17 105||Collaborative Improvement and Innovation Network on Infant Mortality (IM CoIIN)|
|SP 17 006||Improving Access to Overdose Treatment (Short Title: OD Treatment Access)|
|APS 388 17 000001||Strengthening Public Sector Maternal and Newborn Care|
|NAP AX 17 001||Tracking Electronic Health Record Adoption, Use, and Related Insights in U.S. Hospitals|
|SP 17 005||First Responders – Comprehensive Addiction and Recovery Act Cooperative Agreement (Short Title: FR-CARA)|
|TI 17 017||Targeted Capacity Expansion: Medication Assisted Treatment - Prescription Drug and Opioid Addiction (Short Title: MAT-PDOA)|
|HRSA 17 022||Rural Health Opioid Program|
|HRSA 17 047||Curing Hepatitis C among People of Color Living with HIV|
|RFA HL 18 022||The Impact of Microenvironment on Lung Progenitor Cell Function (R01)|
|RFA 675 17 000003||Guinea Malaria Bilateral|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2017 IHS TSGN 0001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.