Apply for ED GRANTS 080620 002
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Office of Special Education and Rehabilitation Services (OSERS): Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA): Rehabilitation Training: Innovative Rehabilitation Training Program: Client Assistance Program (CAP) CFDA Number 84.263D" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.263.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 06, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 03, 2020 Applications Available August 6, 2020. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications September 3, 2020. Date of Pre-Application Meeting The Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS) will post a PowerPoint presentation that provides general information related to RSA#8217s discretionary grant competitions and a PowerPoint presentation specifically related to this Innovative Rehabilitation Training program competition at https://ncrtm.ed.gov/RSAGrantInfo.aspx. OSERS will conduct a pre-application meeting specific to this competition via conference call to respond to questions. Information about the pre-application meeting will be available at https://ncrtm.ed.gov/RSAGrantInfo.aspx prior to the date of the call. OSERS invites you to send questions to 84.263DEF@ed.gov in advance of the pre-application meeting. The teleconference information, including the 84.263D/E/F pre-application meeting summary of the questions and answers, will be available at https://ncrtm.ed.gov/RSAGrantInfo.aspx within six days after the pre-application meeting. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT Cassandra P. Shoffler, U.S. Department of Education, 400 Maryland Avenue, SW, room 5065A, Potomac Center Plaza, Washington, DC 20202-2800. Telephone (202) 245-7827. Email 84.263DEF@ed.gov..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $450,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Natural Resource Management (NRM) Education and Training of Botanically Sophisticated Restoration Workers; Outreach to Local schools to Benefit Natural Resource Goals
Previous opportunity: Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) Matching Grant Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ED GRANTS 080620 002
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 080620 002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS 20 REG1 0019||Creation of Educational Curriculum for Roger Williams National Memorial and Blackstone River Valley National Historical Park|
|DHS 20 CWMD 077 001||Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction: Academic Research Initiative (ARI)|
|SBR25020GR0032||Academy for Women Entrepreneurs - AWE|
|DOS NBO PAS FY20 005||FY2021 EducationUSA Opportunity Funds Program|
|BIE NALI 2020||Bureau of Indian Education: Native American Language Immersion|
|ED GRANTS 091520 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Fund for the Improvement of Postsecondary Education (FIPSE): Open Textbooks Pilot Program CFDA Number 84.116T|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 080620 002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.