Apply for PAS KTM AFCP SMALL FY2020
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Nepal in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Notice of Funding Opportunity: AFCP Small Grant Competition" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.025.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 24, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 06, 2019 Proposals must be received by the Public Affairs Section of the U.S. Embassy in Kathmandu no later than Friday, December 6, 2019. All proposals must be submitted via e-mail (cultureKTM@state.gov) and must include complete information as described in the requirements below. Proposals including supporting documents (if any) must be in English..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Nurse Anesthetist Traineeships (NAT)
Previous opportunity: Primary Care Training and Enhancement:Residency Training in Primary Care (PCTE-RTPC) Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PAS KTM AFCP SMALL FY2020
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PAS KTM AFCP SMALL FY2020) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PAS COL AFCP SG 2020||NOTICE OF FUNDING OPPORTUNITY FOR U.S. AMBASSADORS FUND FOR CULTURAL PRESERVATION (AFCP) 2020 SMALL GRANTS PROGRAM|
|PAS COL AFCP LG 2020||NOTICE OF FUNDING OPPORTUNITY FOR U.S. AMBASSADORS FUND FOR CULTURAL PRESERVATION (AFCP) 2020 LARGE GRANTS PROGRAM|
|FY20 MMR NOFO 02||AFCP 2020 Small Grants Competition|
|PAS CHISINAU FY20 01 AFCP||Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation 2020 Small Grants Competition|
|SFOP0006232||FY 2020 DRL Internet Freedom Annual Program Statement|
|PAS CHISINAU FY20 02 AFCP||Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation 2020 Large Grants Program|
|DOS DBN 202001||Leveraging the Arts for Empowerment|
|DOS PTA AFCPS20||The AFCP 2020 Small Grants Competition|
|DOS PTA AFCPL20||The AFCP Large Grants Program|
|PAS CMR FY20 01||2020 U.S. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation – Small Grants (Cameroon)|
|DOS PTA 202003||American Film Showcase: Film for Human Rights|
|001 FY2020||DEMOCRACY COMMISSION SMALL GRANTS PROGRAM|
|PASCONAKRY AFCP FY20||Ambassadors Funds for Cultural Preservation 2020|
|PAS MOROCCO FY20 01||U.S. Mission in Morocco|
|72052320RFI00001||Request for Information - Strategic Communications Services - USAID/Mexico|
|SVM700 20 PAS 008||2020 Alumni Small Grants Competition|
|PAS CMR FY20 02||U.S. Embassy Yaounde PAS Annual Program Statement|
|USGS 20 FA 0263||NOTICE OF INTENT: Collaboration and Colocation between the USGS CMWSC and the Univeristy of Illinois|
|SFOP0006239||2020 CTR Enforcing Sanctions Against the DPRK's WMD Program|
|SFOP0006242||2020 CTR Global Nuclear Threat Reduction Activities|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PAS KTM AFCP SMALL FY2020", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.