Apply for O COPS 2022 171229
- The Department of Justice, Community Oriented Policing Services in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY 2022 COPS Hiring Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.710.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 14, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 09, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $6,250,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 185 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: BJA FY 22 Residential Substance Abuse Treatment for State Prisoners Program Formula Grant Solicitation
Previous opportunity: DoD STEM Community College Consortium
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for O COPS 2022 171229
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (O COPS 2022 171229) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|O OJJDP 2022 171261||OJJDP FY 2022 Juvenile Justice Emergency Planning Demonstration Program for Juvenile Justice Residential Facilities|
|SFOP0008858||On-Demand Reports and Roundtables Program|
|O OJJDP 2022 171258||OJJDP FY 2022 Family-Based Alternative Sentencing Program|
|O OJJDP 2022 171269||OJJDP FY 2022 Supporting Effective Interventions for Youth With Problematic or Illegal Sexual Behavior|
|O BJA 2022 171276||BJA FY 22 National Training and Technical Assistance: Capital Case Litigation Initiative|
|O OVC 2022 171264||OVC FY 2022 Enhanced Collaborative Model Task Force to Combat Human Trafficking|
|O BJA 2022 171280||BJA FY 22 Comprehensive Opioid, Stimulant, and Substance Abuse Site-based Program|
|O OJJDP 2022 171274||OJJDP FY 2022 Enhancing School Capacity To Address Youth Violence|
|O BJA 2022 171282||BJA FY 22 Office of Justice Programs Community Based Violence Intervention and Prevention Initiative|
|O OJJDP 2022 171273||OJJDP FY 2022 National Resource Center for Justice-Involved LGBTQ+ and Two-Spirit Youth|
|O COPS 2022 171214||FY 2022 School Violence Prevention Program|
|O OVW 2022 171120||OVW Fiscal Year 2022 Research and Evaluation Solicitation|
|O BJA 2022 171016||BJA FY 22 John R. Justice (JRJ) Formula Grant Program|
|INL22CA0038 WHPELSAL JUVREINTCTRS 042622||Reimagining Juvenile Reintegration Centers in El Salvador|
|O COPS 2022 171227||FY 2022 COPS Technology and Equipment Program Invitational Solicitation|
|O BJA 2022 171297||BJA FY 22 Community Courts Initiative|
|O BJA 2022 171145||FY 22 BJA Visiting Fellows Program|
|O OVW 2022 171116||OVW Fiscal Year 2022 STOP Formula Grant Program Solicitation|
|AF MWI FY22 01||Transparency in Debt Accrued by State-Owned Enterprises|
|TREAS GRANTS 052023 001||Low Income Taxpayer Clinic|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "O COPS 2022 171229", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.