Apply for O BJS 2021 17001
- The Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Statistics in the information and statistics sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY 2021 State Justice Statistics Program for Statistical Analysis Centers (SJS-SAC) Technical Assistance Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.550.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 14, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 14, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $600,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Information and Statistics
Next opportunity: BROADBAND INFRASTRUCTURE PROGRAM
Previous opportunity: NHLBI Outstanding Investigator Award (OIA) (R35 Clinical Trial Optional)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for O BJS 2021 17001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (O BJS 2021 17001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|O BJS 2021 37001||BJS FY 2021 Invited to Apply - National Criminal History Improvement Technical Assistance Program (NCHIP-TA)|
|O BJS 2021 39001||BJS FY 2021 Invited to Apply - National Inmate Survey (NIS-4) 2021-22 - Jails|
|AF HAR FY21 04||Media Professionalization and Partnerships Program|
|O BJS 2021 61001||BJS FY 2021 Invited to Apply - FY 2021 2020-2021 Annual Survey of Jails COVID-19 Addendum|
|O BJS 2021 64002||FY 2021 Invited to Apply - NCS-X Technical Assistance and Implementation Support (TAIS) Services|
|O BJS 2021 64001||FY 2021 Invited to Apply - NCS-X NIBRS Estimation Project|
|PAS NEWZEALAND 2021 09||Dis and Misinformation Awareness in Samoa, Cook Islands and Niue|
|PAS BGI FY21 05||Telephone Survey: Antigua and Barbuda; Barbados; Dominica; Grenada; St. Kitts and Nevis; Saint Lucia; and St. Vincent and the Grenadines|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "O BJS 2021 17001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.