Field Initiated Projects Program: Minority-Serving Institution (MSI) -Research (HHS 2019 ACL NIDILRR IFST 0319)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Community Living in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Field Initiated Projects Program: Minority-Serving Institution (MSI) -Research" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.433.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 17, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 15, 2019 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Historic Preservation at Joshua Tree National Park
Previous opportunity: Characterizing soil organic matter quality to enhance national-scale assessments of wetland carbon sequestration
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2019 ACL NIDILRR IFST 0319) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USAFA PASCC BAA 2016 CALL 0004||Project on Advanced Systems and Concepts for Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction (PASCC)|
|DE FOA 0002049||RFI for Control Co-Design of Floating Offshore Wind Turbines|
|DE FOA 0001974||COLLABORATIVE FUSION ENERGY RESEARCH IN THE DIII-D NATIONAL PROGRAM|
|80HQTR19NOA01 19FO F1||Technology Advancement Utilizing Suborbital Flight Opportunities "Tech Flights"|
|DE FOA 0001954||SOLICITATION ON TOPICS INFORMING NEW PROGRAM AREAS SBIR/STTR|
|DE FOA 0001953||SOLICITATION ON TOPICS INFORMING NEW PROGRAM AREAS|
|FOA RVK 2019 0001||AFRL RV-RD Assistance Instruments Announcement|
|DE FOA 0002037||LOW TEMPERATURE PLASMA SCIENCE CENTERS AND FACILITIES|
|19 545||Distributed Array of Small Instruments|
|DE FOA 0002034||Atmospheric System Research (ASR)|
|DE FOA 0002043||Terrestrial Ecosystem Science|
|DE FOA 0001968||FY2019 Continuation of Solicitation for the Office of Science Financial Assistance Program|
|DE FOA 0002035||Subsurface Biogeochemical Research|
|DE FOA 0001973||Theoretical Research in Magnetic Fusion Energy Science|
|CRANBAA19 002||Adaptive Matching Networks for Radar and Electronic Warfare Transmit Amplifiers|
|HHS 2019 ACL NIDILRR REGE 0340||Rehabilitation Engineering Research Centers (RERC) Program: RERC on Rehabilitation Strategies, Techniques, and Interventions|
|W81XWH 19 PRMRP DA||CDMRP PRMRP Discovery Award|
|W81XWH 19 PRMRP CTA||CDMRP Peer Reviewed Medical Research Program Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 19 PRMRP IIRA||CDMRP Peer Reviewed Medical Research Program Investigator-Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH 19 PRMRP TTDA||CDMRP Peer Reviewed Medical Research Program Technology/Therapeutic Development Award|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2019 ACL NIDILRR IFST 0319", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: