Apply for FAST 2018 R 0012A
- The Small Business Administration in the business and commerce, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FEDERAL AND STATE TECHNOLOGY (FAST) PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM – SBTDCs" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 59.058.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 04, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 20, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $125,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Business and Commerce, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 Tribal Homeland Security Grant Program (THSGP)
Previous opportunity: Supporting Her Empowerment – Girls' Resilience, Enterprise, and Technology (SHE's GREAT) Initiative
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FAST 2018 R 0012A
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FAST 2018 R 0012A", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.